Looking for a way to spice up your breakfast? Try this recipe and let us know your thoughts!
2 large slices crusty bread
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 avocado, sliced
2 slices cheddar cheese
1 tomato, sliced
- Use a circular cookie cutter to cut a hole in one of the slices of bread. If you don’t have a cookie cutter, just cut around the top of a drinking glass instead.
- Butter both sides of the two slices of bread, and place in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for a few minutes, until the underside is golden brown. Turn the slices over.
- Turn the heat down fairly low.
- Top the whole slice of bread with sliced avocado, cheese and tomato, and crack the egg into the hole in the other slice of bread.
- Cover the pan with a lid, and cook for a few more minutes, until the cheese has melted and the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Sandwich together the two pieces of bread, top with a good pinch of black pepper, and serve immediately.
full article here.